Sunday, July 24, 2011

Great News!

Hi everyone! After a number of health challenges of my own, I’m back.

Before I say anything, I want to express that I’m just horribly saddened and outraged by the tragedy suffered by our brethren in Norway. I sincerely pray that God be with the families of the victims there. What happened is just impossibly beyond reason. I suggest we all remember them in our prayers.

I do have a happy announcement. During my hiatus, I became certified as a Life Coach. A Life Coach helps people to develop plans of action so they can realize their goals and achieve their dreams in life.

I believing people already have abundant resources within themselves,and I can help them to identify the strategies than have helped them to become successful in other areas of their lives and to dig out and erase the hidden saboteurs that are keeping them from achieving their desires.

If given the proper guidance and direction, you can achieve that quality of empowerment over your talents and abilities, which you already have in abundance--I don't care who you are. I don't do anything with you that you can't do alone . . . IF you know how to do it. That's the key. And even if you do, acquiring trained assistance can enable you in leveraging your gifts and talents faster than you could ever do it alone.

Of course, I already have been doing much of that with my clients, but now more people can become aware of just what all I do.

I don't often use this blog just to advertise my services, but I am so excited about this I can barely contain myself. To tell the truth, nothing--but NOTHING--makes me happier than assisting people in achieving their dreams and experiencing the joy and fulfillment in their lives that many of my clients and I have achieved.

If you would like to find out more about what I'm all about and how I can work with you toward these wonderful objectives, give me a call at 520-495-4235. Or you can email me at Lora@fastmail.net.

Meanwhile, we're working on my new website. I'll be looking forward to your visit when we get it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment