Friday, August 27, 2010

Lora Morrow, Where Have You Been?

Just wanted to enter a note of apology to those who have been reading my posts here. My dental problems lately have been severe and have caused me excruciating pain. I believe I have a high pain threshold, but this has been incredible at times. It just has been hard to do much.

In addition, I tried to get something done yesterday, but we had an ongoing series of thunderstorms throughout the day, so my computer was off and unplugged (can't afford a new one, if you get my drift).

I may or may not have a new post up today - I'm so far behind now that this is all I can promise. But I do hope to be back in the saddle next week and resume being the dependable Lora whom I hope you have come to know.

- lm


Get your free CD on Conquering Stress Today! http://www.ConquerStressToday.info

No comments:

Post a Comment