Monday, August 30, 2010

Things like this, I wouldn't wish on an enemy, if I had one . . .

Hi friends,

Well, I told you a little about the dental problems I was going through. It only got worse. It all started when I was getting a root canal and a bunch of other work. During the process, the dentist fractured a nearby tooth. So I was faced with getting another root canal.

During the second one, they discovered an infection, so they could not fill the hole where they did the work. They prescribed me an antibiotic and some pain medicine, and I was to return last Thursday . . . let see, that would have been August 26.

However, on that day they found the infection had only become worse, so they still could not fill the tooth. They prescribed both a stronger antibiotic and a stronger pain medicine. (I took very little of the pain medicine because I want to remain mentally alert to take care of my own business.)

Well, today they finally filled the tooth. But I assure you, last week was not a lot of fun.

Anyway, it's over now (I certainly hope). Sorry about the dearth of entries in here over the last few days. Tomorrow, I anticipate that you will have a brand new blog post to read. I look forward to talking with you again.

- Lora


Get your free CD on Conquering Stress Today! http://www.ConquerStressToday.info

No comments:

Post a Comment